Completing the sign up process for VendorProof takes under five minutes from account creation to the completion of the sign up.
Creating an account
- You will receive either an email with a link to the sign up page or a letter with the url to the sign up page along with the Sign Up ID you will need to access the "Enroll now" page
- After gaining access from the Sign Up page, you will land on the "Create An Account" form where you will choose your username and password as well as provide your first name, last name, and email address.
- If you already have a VendorProof account for another client you can select "Login" using your current username and password.
- Once you've filled out these fields, click "Create Login" button on the bottom of the form to complete the account creation and move onto the sign up process
Sign up Process
- The vendor signup process is comprised of five steps. The first step, which begins immediately after the creation of your account, requires the business information for your organization (required fields: Legal Business Name, Principal/Designated Office Address, TIN Type & TIN)
- Next, you will add ownership information.
- The third step entails a compliance questionnaire. The questions in this section will vary based on the client.
- Submit payment via ACH or Credit Card. Unless an exception is made, there is a $45 annual fee for VendorProof participation. The majority of the cost is subsidized by your healthcare client, but the remaining fee helps to cover the cost of verifying your business’s federal compliance status on an ongoing basis. Submit payment for VendorProof. For further information on payment, refer to: How To: Make Annual Payment
- Submit your W-9. For more instructions, refer to: How To: Submit W-9