VendorProof has been contracted with to source accurate data from vendor companies, provide ongoing OIG exclusion monitoring and Tax Identification Number verification for all vendor companies. In comparison, the vendor credentialing program will manage the vendor’s credentials such as vaccinations, training documents, insurance, access to the facility, etc.
Articles in this section
- What is an Exclusion?
- Is my information secure?
- Why do healthcare companies have to monitor vendors for exclusions?
- How do you determine who is a vendor?
- Is there a cost to the vendors to sign up for VendorProof?
- How long does it take to sign up?
- Do I have to pay a fee for all of my hospital/healthcare customers?
- What happens if I don’t sign up?
- How often do I need to log in to VendorProof?
- What part of the vendor management process does VendorProof handle?