All vendors are being required to complete the enrollment process which includes a maximum fee of $45 paid to ProviderTrust, Inc. It is expected that all vendors participate unless an exception has been granted.
Articles in this section
- What is an Exclusion?
- Is my information secure?
- Why do healthcare companies have to monitor vendors for exclusions?
- How do you determine who is a vendor?
- Is there a cost to the vendors to sign up for VendorProof?
- How long does it take to sign up?
- Do I have to pay a fee for all of my hospital/healthcare customers?
- What happens if I don’t sign up?
- How often do I need to log in to VendorProof?
- What part of the vendor management process does VendorProof handle?