Creating an account and the sign up process for VendorProof takes about 10-15 minutes from account creation to the completion of the sign up.
Creating an account
- You will receive either an email with a link to the sign up page or a letter with the url to the sign up page along with the sign up ID you will need to access the "enroll now" page
- After gaining access from the sign up page, you will land on the "Create An Account" form where you will choose your username and password as well as provide your first name, last name, and email address
- If you already have a VendorProof account for another client you can select "login" using your current username and password. For further information on managing multiple registrations under one account read this article
- Once you've filled out these fields, click "Create Login" button on the bottom of the form to complete the account creation and move onto the sign up process
Sign up Process
- The vendor signup process is comprised of five steps. The first step, which begins immediately after the creation of your account, requires the business information for your organization (required fields: Legal Business Name, Principal/Designated Office Address, TIN Type & TIN)
- The second step requests ownership information. None of these fields are required.
- The third step entails a compliance questionnaire. The questions in this section will vary based on the client.
- The fourth is payment, if payment is required. For further information on payment, read this article
The final step to complete the sign up process is to submit your W-9. To learn more about other ways of submitting your W-9, read this article